I did make a change to this scarf. The pattern called for cutting the word "Pop" out of felt and gluing that into each of the ovals on the boxes. That seemed like a bit of a nightmare to me. I thought maybe I would go with puff paint or something, but then I thought "maybe I can make a piece of popcorn!" I just did one standard popcorn stitch (a common stitch in crochet) and added 3 little "legs" to it and then stitched one of those in each medallion! I think it turned out pretty well, and definitely saved my sanity as far as cutting tiny letters out of felt and then not screwing them up as the glue dried or whatever! Oof!
I will post these projects here first so check back in with the blog to see which one I do next!